This blog appears because I believe that when we wish to heal the spirit, to alleviate the anguish and the loneliness, it is not sufficient with good intention... Because I believe that He is our Creator, Support and Redeemer... Universal Monarch... Because I encounter consolation and peace for my life in his Word... Here you can find REVELATION, what He says in the Holy Bible about himself and humanity. Are you religious or atheist?... Welcome! If you like you can send me your opinion, to ask questions, to give your testimony or to request that I pray for you. I reserve myself the right to suppress disrespectful comments about people and if they are opposed to fraternal Love.

Translate

5/3/14

"Come unto me,
all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you,
and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden ys light."
Matthew 11:28-30

No comments: